A little Fun Friday Post for all the mommas out there who will (hopefully) understand where I’m coming from 😉
My kiddos are aged 11,8,6 & this sweet baby, who is almost 2. 🙁
Can I just say, Wow what a difference those last 5 years make! I used to think I had it all figured out, ( hahaha laugh with me, because I was being a bit too confident;) ) but since blessing #4 has come along, I have had to make a few modifications.
- I don’t work outside the home anymore, and I miss it, somedays. ( Bless those parents that stay home with more than one. )
- 97% of my shopping is now done online. (Hello Free Shipping!) If only our town offered grocery deliver, I would never have to go anywhere.
- I wait until our fridge is almost bare and the kids are begging for food, before I venture out to the grocery store. And even then I try to do it first thing in the morning when I only have 1 child to compete with.
- I don’t make bath time mandatory every night. Sometimes just getting them to bed on time is a win in my book.
- My breast have disappeared. After breastfeeding 4 kiddos, I don’t think they will be making a return, unless I get the courage to debut an artificial set 😉
- I’m more sentimental. I’m not sure if it’s the fact that I can vividly recall my 11 year old being 2, or that I’m just getting old and realize that graduation day will be here all too soon.
One day I will look back and miss it all, so for now, I am trying to soak in as much fun, and as many hugs and snuggles as they will allow. 🙂